As Bhubaneswar is a capital of ODISHA, Indian Railway has been declared, the Bhubaneswar Railway Station as HITECH will be an International Standard Station and also 2nd WIFI Railway Station in India. So the value of investment through Outdoor Advertisement inside the platform of the Railway Station is much more effective. Approx 32,056 Platform Tickets per day, 19,586 General Tickets & 9,254 Reservation Tickets are booking here per day averagely as per the East Coast Railway Whereas 75 nos. of Mail Express & 14 nos. of Passenger Train & Passing through this Railway Station, 110 nos. of Super First Train & Express Train and Passing through this Railway Station with connection of outside Odisha as per the Railway Data Base. Railway already constructed 6 no of platform and expected another two to be added.
- LED TV CUTTACK RAILWAY STATION
Location – Railway Station, Cuttack
Dimension – 50” inch LED TV for Commercial Purpose.
*Proposed Fitting Spots – 18 NOS LED TV
- 10 LED TV at 1st Platform
- 6 LED TV at 2nd & 3rd Platform
- 1 at in front of enquiry counter.
- 1 at General Ticket counter
Operation Timing – 6:30 am – 11:30am — 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm — 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm (15 Hours)
- Puri is a city in the state of Odisha in eastern India. It is the district headquarters of Puri district and is situated on the Bay of Bengal, 60 kilometres (37 mi) south of the state capital of Bhubaneswar. It is also known as Jagannath Puri after the 12th-century Jagannath Temple located in the city. It is one of the original Char Dhampilgrimage sites for Hindus.
- A broad gauge railway line of theSouth Eastern Railways which connects Puri with Calcutta, and Khurda is an important railway junction on this route. The rail distance is about 499 kilometres (310 mi) from Calcutta and 468 kilometres (291 mi) from Vishakhapatnam. Road network includes NH 203 that links the city with Bhubaneswar, the state capital, situated about 60 kilometres (37 mi) away. NH 203 B connects the city with Satapada via Brahmagiri. Marine drive, which is part of NH 203 A, connects Puri with Konark. The nearest airport is the Biju Patnaik International Airport at Bhubaneswar. Puri railway station is among the top hundred booking stations of the Indian Railways.
Glow Cubes(lollypop) and Flag Poles in market building
FLAG POLES/ LOLLY POP